Frequently Asked Questions
I am a little anxious can you tell me what to expect?
A typical experience from start to finish works like this:
- Place a deposit & Sign contract
- A week before your shoot-date you will receive an email with the address as well as your scheduled time.
- If you are booking a Lone Bunny session you tell us the time & location and we will bring the magic.
- The day of the shoot you will arrive for your scheduled time.
- If you have opted to get hair and make-up done our stylist will make sure you feel fabulous for your session.
- Your photographer will discuss outfits as well as any other info you want to tell us to incorporate into your photography experience.
- After your session your images will be loaded to a secure, password protected gallery where only you can download the session or order prints.
- Should you be feeling extra epic you can purchase a custom designed album to keep or give as a gift.
Do you offer retouching?
We do offer retouching. We truly believe that every body is beautiful and we want you to see yourself in the most authentic & awe-inspiring light, however we believe that you should choose how you present yourself to world. If you mention a tattoo or bruise or scar you hate, it’s possible to remove it but we leave that up to you. Our philosophy is reality is extraordinary but so is fantasy.
You should choose which version of yourself you want to embody.
How long will it take to get my photos back
It will take approximately 2-6 weeks for your gallery to be completed if you are in a rush we can speed up the process for a small fee.
Will anyone else be able to see them ?
Only you & your photographer will have access to your gallery.
You will be given a password to unlock the image gallery in an email once your photos have been edited. Once the photographs are delivered to you we delete the images from our personal computers should you want us to. The only images we will ever share are the ones in which we get consent.
Can I bring someone with me to my session?
It is your session if you would like to bring a good vibes posse’ we support your right to party.
How involved your guests are in your session is up to you. We will have the option to shoot in a private room if modesty is important to you or you can ask your sister to be on nip-slip duty should you be comfortable with others in the room.